CHICAGO — An electrician in a Chicago apartment complex was shocked when a hose burst from the ceiling.
Chicagobrew reports the man, who is not identified, was able to hold the hose in his hand as he tried to free it from his apartment’s ceiling.
The incident happened in an apartment complex on the West Side of Chicago, near the University of Chicago.
Chicago police said the man was taking out his garbage in his apartment when he discovered that the ceiling was coming down.
The ceiling is designed to prevent electrical cords from entering the building.
Police are looking for the homeowner who was cleaning the ceiling when the incident happened.